PLEASE REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS PRODUCT BY USING THE FORM ABOVE OR BY CALLING 409.429.4834.
Micro-Blaze® Non-Formulated is an environmentally safe, non-toxic microbial formulation used for bioremediation where the use of surfactants are not desired or permitted. It is used primarily in contaminated groundwater clean-up, as well as in and around surface water, such as creeks, rivers, ponds and lakes. It contains the same microbes as our Micro-Blaze® Emergency Liquid Spill Control, just in greater population quantity and without any surfactants.
The numerous strains of microbes in Micro-Blaze® Non-Formulated break down, degrade and digest organic waste. The residue and and run-off can be safely sent to the facility WWTP.
- 1 Gallon Pail
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 55 Gallon Drum
- 275 Gallon Tote
- 330 Gallon Tote
Waterways and creek/river beds
- Dilute the Micro-Blaze® Non-Formulated with water at a 10% dilution rate.
- Spray the diluted solution on the contamination until completely saturated
Micro-Blaze® Non-Formulated can be applied without dilution to ground water.
- Determine the volume of water to be treated
- Apply enough Micro-Blaze® Non-Formulated so that it represents 1% of the total volume to be treated
- If possible, apply to the ground water upstream, then collect water downstream and pump back upstream to create a continuous circulation.
MSDS - Safety Data Sheet Micro-Blaze® Non-Formulated
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.