Sandless sandbags protect property against floods, leaks, and other liquid emergencies
For many years, the sandbag has been the predominant method of controlling floodwaters and preventing water damage. But sandbags are labor intensive and require large amounts of aggregate—something that is not always easy to come by, especially in an emergency.
The Ultra-Aqua Bag is a revolutionary sandless sandbag that can be used to build an effective water barrier to protect property against floods, water heater leaks, broken pipes, overflowing toilets, and other liquid emergencies.
- Sturdy construction - Hydrophilic, non-woven fabric covers four layers of patented super-absorbent polymer.
- Quick acting - In minutes, these sandless sandbags absorb water to 90% capacity, preventing floods and leakage from causing damage to surrounding property.
- Easy to use and transport - pre-activated, Ultra-Aqua Bag sandless sandbags weigh less than a pound each and measure 17”x 22” when dry.
- Superior water barrier/flood barrier - at full absorption Ultra-Aqua Bags provide between 30 to 40 pounds of flood stopping weight.
- Engineered consistency - designed and built to maintain a consistent shape throughout the Bag. Other bags tend to slump to the bottom end when picked up, will not stack as well and are not as effective at sealing off water.
Enter your origin destination on the shopping cart page to apply a calculated freight rate to this product.
Need speed now? Call for a Custom Quote409-429-4834