Aqua Bags - Sandless Sandbags
Sandless sandbags protect property against floods, leaks, and other liquid emergencies
The Ultra-Aqua Bag is a revolutionary sandless sandbag that can be used to build an effective water barrier to protect property against floods, water heater leaks, broken pipes, overflowing toilets, and other liquid emergencies.
- Sturdy construction - hydrophilic, non-woven fabric covers four layers of patented super-absorbent polymer.
- Quick acting - in minutes, these sandless sandbags absorb water to 90% capacity, preventing floods and leakage from causing damage to surrounding property.
- Easy-to-use and transport - Ultra-Aqua Bag sandless sandbags weigh less than a pound each and measure 17”x 22” before being activated with water.
- Superior water barrier/flood barrier - at full absorption Ultra-Aqua Bags provide between 30 to 40 lbs. of flood stopping weight.
- Engineered consistency - designed and built to maintain a consistent shape throughout the bag. Other bags tend to slump to the bottom end when picked up, will not stack as well and are not as effective at sealing off water.
- The bags can be moved from one location to be reused at another location, but cannot be return to their initial “pre-activated” state.
- Ultra-Aqua bags will be fully activated and ready to be used after approximately five minutes of water immersion.
- Pre-activated (dry), each Ultra-Aqua Bag weighs less than a pound. Once activated with water, each bag weighs between 30 to 40 lbs.
- The staging pool is an optional accessory. It is a very portable pool that can be used to activate multiple Ultra-Aqua Bags at one time. Bags can be activated in buckets, bins, kiddie pools, etc. and do not require the staging pool.
- Ultra-Aqua Bags can be used as a water dam, flood barrier or water barrier to prevent salt water from getting to sensitive or valuable areas or spaces. However, they must first be activated with fresh water.
- Ultra-Aqua Bags can block water for as long as they are still filled. If it is a warmer temperature, the bags can start to lose water in 1-3 months. In cooler conditions, this could take in excess of three months. Due to many different conditions, including types of fresh water (city, lake, river, etc.), it is hard to give an exact timeframe.
- As long as they are stored in the bags they come in, the Ultra-Aqua Bags have a 10-year shelf life.
- The maximum number of cases that can ship on a single pallet is forty-eight (48).
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.