Ultra-Concrete Washout Berm®
One-piece, portable berm provides portable, onsite washout containment
Cleaning your equipment properly after a project is a lot easier with the right washout berm. The Ultra-Concrete Washout Berm is a light-weight, portable way to collect harmful industrial concrete sediment, paint, drywall, mud, stucco and mortar from your work site. Its UV resistant, 10 mil polyethylene (LLDPE) construction makes it durable for extended use.
- Size: 48 in x 48 in x 14 in
- Helps maintain EPA compliance.
- Unfolds for simple and quick set up in seconds.
- Compatible with mixers, pump trucks, and wheelbarrows.
- Built-in tie-downs allow berm to be secured to standard wooden pallets (not included) for easier handling and transport.
- Dispose of after evaporation and job completion.
- The Ultra-Concrete Washout Berm is made from 10 mil polyethylene.
- Typically, the Ultra-Concrete Washout Berm is left on site until the washout dries up. Once all of the water has evaporated, the concrete that is left, can be broken up (as necessary) and hauled away.
- In some cases, it can be reused but typically it is a one-time use.
- Please contact us for minimum order amounts, pricing, and other details.
- Please contact us for minimum order amounts, pricing, materials available and other details.
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.