Heavy-duty bags provide quick and easy sediment and erosion control
The Ultra-Gravel Bag® is an essential tool for erosion control projects. Constructed from heavy-duty geotextile material and boasting a high UV rating, it can withstand years of outdoor exposure. The bag come empty for convenient transport, making it an ideal option for tackling large-scale projects.
- Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control.
- The sizes are industry standard and allow the user to fill them up with as much or as little gravel (not included) as the application requires.
- Different sizes lend themselves to different applications; from drain protection to erosion control at construction sites.
- Made of very high quality polymer material that is woven into shape - eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges.
- High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements.
- Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven-over, a typical problem with lesser bags.
|Model||Color||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)||Quantity|
|Roll Form||Orange||19" x 250 yards (483 mm x 228.5 m)||75 (34)||One (1) continuous roll|
|Individual||Green||48 x 11 x 0 (1219.2 x 279.4 x 0)||60 (27.2)||250 bags per box|
|Roll Form||Green||(2) rolls 11" x 250 yards each (280 mm x 228.5 m)||80 (36.3)||Two (2) continuous rolls|
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.