Curb Inlet Filter
The Curb Inlet Filter makes protecting curb opening inlets effective and easy. At 72” in length, the Curb Inlet Filter is longer than most single curb openings providing complete inlet coverage. This product is effective at filtering out sediment and debris for drain protection, passing all necessary turbidity testing.
- Outer Material → High density polyethylene, polythread (4) lock stitching
- Strapping → Weather resistant 2" polypropylene webbing
- UV Rating → 85% with 364º flammability point
- Filtering Media → Aspen wood excelsior
- Dimensions → 72" x 5" (units can be joined to extend length)
- Gravel pouch → hangs in drain to add stability
- Fully Reusable - just rinse off and reinstall
- Built for durability - unlike standard straw wattle, will last for multiple uses
Encased in a high density polyethylene fabric
- Secured with 4 thread poly lock stitching
- 85% U.V. rating for the most severe climates
- Easily joins together with others to cover large storm drains
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.