DuraFlex Drive-Over Foam Wall Secondary Spill Containment Berm
The DuraFlex Drive-Over Foam Wall Secondary Spill Containment Berm is the ideal solution for heavy-duty applications to prevent oil and chemical spills. Its 36 mil plastic construction with woven cloth threads and Rip-Stop technology ensures reliable containment for 4" or 6" foam walls with optional valve installation. Eight inch foam walls available upon request. Our DuraFlex Foam Wall Secondary Containment Spill Berm helps meet environmental regulations with a puncture rating that is comparable to 60 mil HDPE.
The DuraFlex Drive-Over Foam Wall Secondary Spill Containment Berm is tough and heavy-duty, perfect for multiple applications and continued use. It has a long lifespan, so you can rely on it for almost any job.
DuraFlex plastic is lightweight without sacrificing quality, making the DuraFlex Drive-Over Foam Wall Secondary Spill Containment Berm great for any heavy-duty, drive-over berm job.
- High chemical resistance
- Optional valve installation available
- Custom sizes to meet the needs of any job
- Made for high-capacity spill containment with 4", 6", or 8" foam walls
- No setup required - just roll out and go
- Drive over application for easy entry/exit
- Rip-Stop technology to stop large tears for easy patch jobs and repairs in the field
- Easy to clean and store for multiple jobs
- Puncture rating is comparable to 60 mil HDPE
- This product is also available to order on SmartEquip
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.