Quick Dam Flood Bags/Sandless Sandbags absorb, contain & divert problem flood water. Flood Bags absorb, swell and gel oncoming water on contact to create a durable barrier. Flood Bags are compact, lightweight and easy to use. Perfect to keep stored away until needed. Keep your home and property protected from the dangers of flooding. They come in standard 1ft x 2ft sizes and jumbo 1ft x 4ft sizes.
- Water Activated Flood Bags (Sandless Sandbags) – Just get them wet
- Bags grow to 12in x 24in x 3.5in high
- No need for sand or labor, filling sandbags
- Absorbs 4 gallons of water and grows to full size 3.5in high in 10 minutes
- Contains a super absorbent powder that swells and gels water
- Swelled bags contain, control, and divert flood water
- Stack multiple bags in brick formation to increase wall height
- Leave in place for ongoing protection and use
- Safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic
- Environmentally friendly and decomposes over time
- Available in 2pk, 6pk, 20pk, & 120pk
- Not for use with Salt Water– a chemical reaction causes deflation
- Flood Bags are also sold in convenient Grab & Go Buckets
Jumbo Flood Bags
- Twice as large as the standard water-activated Flood Bags.
- Jumbo Flood Bags grow to 12in x 48in x 3.5in high
- Absorbs 8 gallons of water and grows to full size of 3.5in high in minutes.
Comparing Flood Bags & Barriers