Scissor Lift AerialShield®
Protect your equipment from overspray, spills, and splatters with AerialShields®. Cost-effective and practical, AerialShields® by TireSocks are the perfect paint overspray protection solution for painting, drywall, spray foam, and other messy projects. Thanks to the hook and loop seal around the equipment’s entry point and a removable door it’s easy to enter and exit your equipment-—no need to remove the AerialShield®. Its design also provides coverage to platform extensions to protect from paint and drywall splatter.
Benefits and Key Features
AerialShields® represent the first product of its kind on the market and offer several advantages over other types overspray protection methods. Effective and practical, AerialShields® provide painting, drywall, and spray foam overspray prevention and protect from spills, splatters, and drips, AerialShields® prevent mess and remove the need for lengthy and labor-intensive post-project cleanup. AerialShields® are produced using high-quality materials and are manufactured in the USA at our headquarters in Englewood, CO.
- Made in the USA
- Easy to install
- One-size fits multiple machines
- Allows access to controls
- Warning labels and logos remain visible
- Removable door for easy entry and exit
- Seals around hinges, latches, & safety chains
- Stock items ship same day
- No taping required resulting in less clean up
- Bungee base for a secure fit
- Save hours powerwashing or reapplying sprays & stickers
- Protects platforms, extensions, rails and controls
- What type of equipment do you make AerialShields® for? AerialShields® are available for scissor and boom lifts.
- Will one Aerialshield® work for various makes/models of equipment? Yes, one AerialShield® part number will fit various machines. Use our “Fits the Following” button on any AerialShields® part number to see all machines that a part number will fit.
- Can AerialShields® be used outdoors? No. AerialShields® are for indoor use only.
- Can you access the controls while using an AerialShield®? Yes. AerialShields have a hook and loop flap for easy access to controls.
- Can it be reused? We recommend AerialShields® be used on a single project.
- Can I get my logo printed on AerialShields®? The logo option is not offered for AerialShields® at this time.
AerialShields® Measuring Guide
AerialShields® Spec Sheet
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.