Ultra-Containment Wall® M2
The Ultra-Containment Wall M2 is a containment wall system with modular straight and corner sections that can easily be assembled to form almost any size or shape spill containment area. Available with one-foot, two-foot, or three-foot high walls, a system can be built to contain very large spills from very large equipment.
Unlike some containment systems, the Ultra-Containment Wall M2 is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil, or on concrete areas.
Complete kits are also available with containment capacities from ~6200 to ~18,600 gallons.
- Modular wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Heavy-duty, 30 mil, textured polyethylene liner provides rugged, impermeable barrier to capture leaks and spills.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides much more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- Versatile system can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
Ultra-Containment Wall M2 - Components
Ultra-Containment Wall M2 - Complete Systems
|Part #||Quantity||Dimensions ft. (m)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|8898||20-Straight, 4-Corners||15 x 55.7 x 1 (4.6 x 16.8 x 0.3)||6,211 (23511.2)||728 (330)|
|8882||20-Straight, 4-Corners||15 x 55.7 x 2 (4.6 x 17 x 0.6)||12,421 (47018.6)||1,376 (624)|
|8885||20-Straight, 4-Corners||15 x 55.7 x 3 (4.6 x 17 x 0.9)||18632 (70529.8)||3007.5 (1364.2)|
* Liner not included.
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.