Ultra-Overpack Salvage Drum®
Original price $80.00 - Original price $261.00
$80.00 - $261.00
Current price $261.00
Versatile Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drums offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available
The Ultra-Overpack Salvage Drums are the highest performing overpack poly drums available. The polyethylene (LLDPE) construction offers excellent chemical resistance and the “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for spill response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- The highest performing poly overpack drum on the market!
- Low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Lid can be tightened using a broom or shovel handle through the built-in holes. Additionally, a wooden beam (2x4) can be used with the built-in slots.
- 20- & 30-gallon drums have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
- 20- & 30-gallon drums have molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point.
|LAND||United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods|
|SEA||International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8|
|AIR||International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4|
|AIR||International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3|
Ultra-Overpack Salvage Drums
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)||Notes|
|UT-0580||95-Gallon (For use with 55-gallon drums)||32.3 x 32.3 x 41.3 (819.2 x 819.2 x 1047.8)||95 (359.6)||48 (21.8)||UN Marking: 1H2/X345/S/**/USA/M5904|
|UT-0582||65-Gallon (For use with 30-gallon drums)||29 x 29 x 36.3 (736.6 x 736.6 x 920.8)||65 (246.1)||40 (18.1)||UN Marking: 1H2/X228/S/**/USA/M5904|
|UT-0585||30-Gallon (For use with 16-gallon drums)||22.9 x 22.9 x 30.1 (581.2 x 581.2 x 765.3)||30 (113.6)||15 (6.8)||UN Marking: 1H2/X70/S/**/USA/+AA10183|
|UT-0587||20-Gallon (For use with 5-gallon drums)||21.8 x 21.8 x 19.3 (552.5 x 552.5 x 489)||20 (75.7)||12 (5.4)||UN Marking: 1H2/X46/S/**/USA/+AA10183|
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.