Capture plastic pellets and resin from railroad tankers
The Ultra-Pellet Pan track pan has been specifically engineered to capture plastic pellets while allowing rainwater to drain out, preventing costly cleanup
and regulatory fines.
IMPORTANT: The Ultra-Pellet Pan will not contain liquids of any kind!
- Sealed System—polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans.
- Economical and easy to install.
- Long work life - estimated to perform 20-30 years.
- Low maintenance - Ultra-Pellet Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low cost installation — lightweight Pellet Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip resistant surfaces - pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|UT-7560||Center Pan w/ Grates||53.5 x 53.5 x 6 (1358.9 x 1358.9 x 152.4)||112 (51)|
|UT-7562||Side Pan w/ Grates||53.5 x 27.5 x 6 (1358.9 x 698.5 x 152.4)||58 (26)|
|UT-7570||Pellet Deflector, 5-pack||16 x 48 (406 x 1219)||5 (2.27)|
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.