The YellowJacket is a catch basin insert designed to filter sediment, dirt, and other debris from runoff. Perfect for both grated and combination inlets, the YellowJacket fits neatly under the grate and is securely attached with two-inch webbing. Primarily composed of a high performance, woven polypropylene geotextile, this filter can be easily removed, rinsed, and reused. Choosing this sustainable solution will save your company time and money spent on buying/installing multiple single-use drain filters.
- Material → High performance woven polypropylene geotextile
- Strapping → Weather resistant 2" polypropylene webbing
- Hydrocarbon filtering pillows available
- Overflow portals to prevent flooding
- Built for durability & lasts for multiple uses, unlike standard straw wattle
- Foam backer protects curb opening for combination inlets
- Fully Reusable - rinse and reinstall
- High-visibility straps increase awareness
- Standard Sizes - 2'x2' , 2'x3', 2'x4', 3'x3', 3'x4'
Secured with 4-thread poly lock stitching
- UV Rating - 85% with 364º flammability point
- Easy to install and maintain