Aveho® Odor Removal Technology
Aveho® Odor Removal Technology is an effective odor removal solution that utilizes nature’s power to remove smells. Perfect for on-the-go, at work, or any other place odors are found, this innovative technology eliminates odor molecules from the air to provide fresh, clean-smelling air. Its natural ingredients enable it to effectively tackle numerous odors, restoring the air to its natural, clean state.
What is Aveho – Odor Removal Technology?
Aveho Odor Removal Technology is an engineered material consisting of micro-sized particles that capture and physically bind odor-causing compounds or catalytically convert the odor molecules into non-odorous molecules.
How Does It Work?
Aveho® Odor Removal Technology mimics processes found in nature, where there are strong bonds between metal atoms and amino acids. These amino acids can break down to form numerous odors. Aveho interacts with these odors through its natural tendency to bind with nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur. This interaction removes the odors from the air.
|ODOR COMPOUNDS||ODOR SOURCES|
|Fish||Garlic/Onion||Garbage||Tobacco||Dog||Fresh Urine||Aged Urine||Feces||Menses||Feet|
x=small component x=moderate component xxx=large component
As malodor-causing chemicals and Aveho particles come into contact, Aveho will capture many of them. Once they are captured, they will either remain bound to the Aveho particles, or they are converted into different chemicals that do not smell unpleasant.
How Does Aveho® Compare to Fragrance-Based Odor Fighting Products?
Many products that are considered odor eliminators, like air fresheners, do not eliminate bad odors at all. Instead, they mask or attempt to mask the bad odors with “pleasant” fragrances. Because everyone has a unique sense of smell, not everyone can agree on which fragrances are pleasant, and which are less pleasant or simply not desirable at all. And because people smell things differently, the same masking fragrance may or may not cover up the bad smells.
How Does Aveho® Compare to Baking Soda and Activated Carbon?
Baking soda and activated carbon both absorb a large variety of smells. In fact, activated carbon absorbs both bad and good odors. Because these odor absorbers attract so many different odors, it is easy for their capacity to be used up quickly. This means a significant quantity of baking soda or activated carbon would be required to eliminate a specific odor and would have to be changed out often. Aveho has selective odor elimination technology.
Different classes of bad odors, whether based on sulfur, nitrogen or oxygen are specifically targeted by different types of Aveho. This means Aveho won’t get used up as quickly as baking soda or carbon and has the potential to continue to eliminate bad odors as they are generated. Aveho also won’t absorb most pleasant fragrances, if you choose to introduce them.
How Does Aveho® Compare to Antimicrobials?
Antimicrobial chemicals, aka antimicrobials, are designed to kill microbes. It has been shown that not all microbes are bad. In fact, many microbes are good, and help us stay safe and healthy.
When antimicrobials are used, they destroy the organisms that produce bad odors. However, these chemicals may also kill the microbes we want to keep. Microbes create unpleasant odors when they excrete what they have eaten. Aveho targets the resulting unpleasant odors but does not target the microbes themselves.
Many odors (smoke, some rotting food, pet odors, some body odors, etc.) are not derived from microbes, so antimicrobials have no effect on these type of odors. Aveho eliminates bad odors whether or not they were caused by microbes.
- Capable of removing target odors, without affecting most desired scents
- More capacity than activated carbon in most applications
- Scientifically eliminates odors in air and liquids
- Removes odors without adding any fragrance
- Does not release odors due to moisture or heat
Potential Product Applications
Aveho® Odor Removal Technology is very versatile and can be used to treat any number of areas. Some possible examples include:
- The refrigerator – Aveho odor removal was demonstrated in laboratory testing to outperform sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) for removing odors generated in the refrigerator.
- The trash can – Spray Aveho odor removal under the lid, along the sidewalls or onto the trash itself.
- Feet – Sneakers, locker rooms, gyms, yoga studios, bowling alleys, skating rinks, martial arts dojos - the list goes on. Aveho odor removal was evaluated on a key chemical compound responsible for foot odor.
- Pets – Aveho odor removal is the perfect solution for malodors from cat litter boxes, bedding, wet dogs, and areas they aren’t supposed to use as a toilet, but do anyway.
- Smoke – Odors from the smoke of cigarettes, cigars, house fires, campfires, and other sources can be quickly and permanently removed by Aveho.
- Body – Aveho can “clear the air” and eliminate body odors from fabrics, spaces and containers.
Declaration – Users are responsible for determining the suitability of Aveho odor removal technology for their own particular purpose.
Aveho Odor Removal Technology
|Model||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|Aveho - 5 gal.||8.0 (3.6)|
|Aveho - 50 gal.||42.0 (19.0)|
|Aveho - 250 gal.||424.0 (192.3)|
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.