The Drum Pack was designed to replace the 5-gallon bucket and 55-gallon drum for the disposal of solid hazardous waste. This U.N.-rated container ships folded flat, which is a real game changer for logistics. The heavy-duty, poly woven design means our bags won’t fail when you need them most. With 2 different sizes available, you are able to contain 100lbs & 500 lbs, respectively. Don’t wait around for your environmental company to supply you with drums. The best way to minimize risk is to have a pallet of Drum Packs on site, preparing you properly for a worst case scenario.
- 2 sizes available: 5 gallon & 55 gallon
- Resealable duffle top closure
- Ready to use in seconds - No hardware needed
- Replaces 55-Gallon Open Top Drums for Solid Waste
- U.N. rated for packing groups I, II, III (X-Rated)
- Rated for 100lbs & 500lbs
- Engineered for durability - Reinforced webbing maintains rigidity
- Portable Design - Lightweight and easy to deploy
- DOT, TSCA & EPA Compliant
- Includes Document Pouch - Keeps documents dry & secure
- Folds flats for easy storage - Store 200-475/pallet
- High Visibility Liner - Glued-in, safety orange
- 100% Recyclable Materials
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.