Scissor Lift AerialJacket® - 62" Height
AerialJackets® protect scissor lifts, control boxes and boom baskets during transport and from the elements, dust, and debris. Constructed of heavy-duty, water-resistant material, our covers will keep your equipment looking great and protect your controls from damage. Products are easy to install and include a retractable lock to prevent unwanted use and theft. AerialJackets® are constructed to allow easy access to controls and charging ports without removing the cover. Add your full-color logo to create a unique marketing opportunity and always stand out on the job site.
Measured Height (in.) x Length (in.) x Width (in.)
Features and Benefits:
AerialJackets®, sometimes referred to as equipment covers, scissor lift covers, boom lift basket covers, control box covers, or equip covers offer several advantages over similar products. Effective and durable, AerialJackets® protect scissor lifts, control boxes and boom baskets as well as their controls from indoor and outdoor contaminants such as dust, grime, water, snow, ice, sun, and wind. All of these elements threaten the equipment contractors depend on. If even one piece of equipment is damaged or out of service, it can significantly impact a project. As a contractor, it is important to keep the equipment that is on your jobsite, as well as equipment not currently in use, protected. AerialJackets® are constructed of heavy-duty, water-resistant material, are easy to install and include a retractable lock to prevent unwanted use and theft. The design allows easy access to controls and charging ports without removing the cover. In addition to the protective applications, AerialJackets® are a great option to keep machines that must be stored on a jobsite from becoming an eyesore with your custom full-color logo. AerialJackets® are manufactured in the USA at our headquarters in Englewood, CO. Manufacturing on site allows us the ability to fit any pieces of equipment. You can worry about your job and we’ll take care of the fit.
- Made in the USA
- Easy to install
- Custom sized to fit specific machine
- Allows access to controls and charging ports
- Retractable lock to prevent unwanted use and theft
- No tarps to try to secure or tie down
- Bungee base for a secure fit
- Saves controls from water damage
- Fully protects stored machine
- Customizable with your company logo
Options and Upgrades:
Custom Color Logo
Customize AerialJackets® for Scissor Lifts, Control Boxes and Boom Baskets with your full-color company logo at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE*. Custom logos offer a unique branding opportunity that will set your equipment apart from the rest! In addition, the extra job site exposure gained is a valuable marketing tool.
*One-time set-up fee
AerialJackets® Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the material waterproof?
- Yes, they are constructed of heavy-duty, water resistant material that will help keep your equipment looking great.
Do you have the AerialJackets® in stock?
- The turnaround time is one additional day in production from order date. *Quantities may affect the turnaround time.
Can I put my company logo or my customer’s logo on the AerialJackets®?
- Yes, you can print the company logo or a customer’s logo on the AerialJackets®. The logo on the AerialJackets® can be printed in color! There is a onetime set up fee, but after this there will be no charge as long as the logo is used at least once a year.
How long do they last?
- It depends on how they are stored inside or outside. Customers should get at least 1 year out of them minimum.
- AerialJackets® are constructed to protect your equipment from the elements, dust and debris. The time that you get on the product varies from customer to customer. Depending on the elements that the product is put up against affects the time the AerialJackets last.
What material are they made out of?
- Nylon fiber fabric as the base material. For the Fitting Device: Shock Cord (Bungee) of latex rubber core with braided cotton or nylon yarn covering, fitted with hook at each end.
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.