Ultra-Containment Berm® Collapsible Wall Model
Precio original $637.00 - Precio original $6,190.00
$637.00 - $6,190.00
Precio actual $637.00
Economical design sets up quickly and provides secure containment
The Ultra-Containment Berm Collapsible Wall Model features an economical design that sets up quickly and provides secure containment. PVC sidewall assemblies provide sturdy support for the containment area but are quickly lowered easy access. Great for spill containment of large quantities of drums, vehicles, frac tanks or other large containers.
- The collapsible wall model containment berm features rugged PVC sidewall assemblies for sidewall support. Simply swivel the "feet" of the PVC supports to lower or raise the sidewalls in just seconds.
- Rugged materials provide years of service and excellent chemical compatibility.
- Add the Ultra-Self Bailer to keep rainwater out of the spill containment berm. Rainwater drains from the berm passively but will automatically shut off if there is a spill.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer-2000. Other materials available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.
- Operating temperatures - PVC: Max 150°F, Min: -20°F; Copolymer-2000: Max 160°F, Min: -25°F
- Material Weights - Copolymer 2000 – 25 oz. / sq. yard; PVC – 22 oz. / sq. yard
- If the chemical is not listed in the guide, chances are that chemical has not been tested with the material. If we cannot get a definitive answer from our engineering staff, we can send a testing kit to you for a 30-day immersion test.
- We can make containment berms in custom sizes in virtually any length and width.
- Custom heights are available for most of the Ultra-Containment Berms. Please contact us for more information.
- The repair kit is simply an 11” x 36” piece of matching material and instructions on how to apply it to the berm. The only other item required is an industrial heat gun.
- The ground tarp provides added protection from punctures or damage from beneath the Ultra-Containment Berm. Standard procedure is to sweep the area of any rocks or debris, then place the ground tarp down followed by the containment berm.
- For smaller standard sized berms, the 11′ x 11′ ground tarp is recommended (Part #8311). For larger berms, the general rule of thumb is to add 4′ to both the length and width dimensions of the berm. (e.g. a 16′ x 64′ ground tarp would be used for a 12′ x 60′ containment berm.)
- Track belts are strips of very heavy-duty material (Reinforced PVC) that lay down inside of the berm. They take the wear and tear from tires of the vehicles that are driving in and out of the berms. Thereby extending the life of the product.
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.