Ultra-Hard Top Spill Pallet® P2 Plus
Store hazardous drums safely outdoors with pumps and funnels in place
The Ultra-Hard Top P2 Plus spill pallet provides a safe, convenient and effective place to store one or two 55-gallon drums. The roll-top doors above and swing out doors below provide complete and easy access to the inside spill containment area.
Simply place your drums inside of the unit with your drum handling equipment or with our optional ramp. Close the doors and you are done. Your drums are protected from the elements and unauthorized access (the unit can be locked) and your property is protected from spills or leaks.
- Tall 23 3/4" headspace easily accommodates rotary drum pumps and large conical funnels.
- Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-top funnels at a safe, convenient level to pour hazardous wastes.
- 100% polyethylene (LLDPE) construction will not rust or corrode.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene (LLDPE) resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- "Swing out" lower doors provide full access to drums for loading and unloading - optional ramp features a non-slip surface.
- Compact loading ramp stores neatly inside when not in use - even when loaded with two 55-gallon drums.
- Simply lift from waist-level to raise the roll-top cover - no need to bend over and reach near ground level as required by alternative products.
- Ultra-Hard Top P2 Plus spill pallet is lockable with a standard padlock and can be safely lifted by forklift with drums in place.
Ultra-Hard Top P2 Plus Spill Pallets
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Grating Surface in. (mm)||Weight Capacity UDL lbs. (kg)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|UT-9612||Without Drain||67.3 x 41.3 x 74 (1708.2 x 1047.8 x 1879.6)||52 x 26 (1320.8 x 660.4)||4500 (2041.2)||66 (249.8)||260 (117.9)|
|UT-9613||With Drain||67.3 x 41.3 x 74 (1708.2 x 1047.8 x 1879.6)||52 x 26 (1320.8 x 660.4)||4500 (2041.2)||66 (249.8)||260 (117.9)|
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.