Precio original $97.00 - Precio original $910.00
$97.00 - $910.00
Precio actual $910.00
Capture hazardous spills from railroad tanker cars
Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The modular design can be used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
- Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Long work life - estimated to perform 20-30 years.
- Modular design - center and side pans are 53.5" long; railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- All-polyethylene construction - rugged track pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F.
- Sealed system - polyethylene (LLDPE) gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans.
- Below grade piping - all center and side track pans are molded with pipe fitting locators at their lowest point. Below grade piping can be installed to channel large spills to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
- Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate "pooling" of rain that falls on top of the center pan covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the pans.
- Low maintenance - unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low cost installation — lightweight track pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip resistant surfaces - pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Optional track pan covers keep rainwater out of the pans, providing effective stormwater management.
Advantages of Ultra-Track Pans vs Competitive Products
- Easy Installation: Lightweight, smaller pans are very easy to move around and install without heavy equipment
- Chemical Resistance: Polyethylene construction has excellent chemical resistance – better than metal and other materials.
- Patented Gasket System: Seals against the rail eliminating a potentially large leak point.
- Grating is Included: All Ultra-Track Pans come with grates as part of the design/integrity for walking on or setting up drive over points. Personnel do not have to walk in spilled product in pans due to grating in every pan, reducing liability.
- Modular: If something gets damaged, only a small section will need to be replaced.
- Patented Horizontal Flow: Flow-through channels and bulkhead fittings allow spills to travel from pan to pan. Track pans, of all kinds, have limited capacity, so routing a spill sideways and then through below-grade piping is very critical.
- Patented Stormwater Protection: When optional covers are installed, any rain water that collects on the center cover is directed to the patented stormwater feature that allows the water to drain to the ballast below the pans.
- Multiple Drain Capacity: Ultra-Track Pans are designed so they can accommodate multiple drains in as many pans sections as desired.
- Covers: Available to keep rainwater out of the pans.
- Crude Oil Applications: Viton gaskets available for installations in crude oil loading/off-loading areas.
- Longevity: Estimated 20-30 year work life.
Ultra-Track Pans - With Grates - No Covers
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)||Quantity|
|9564||Center Pan with Grates and Stormwater Drain||53.5 x 53.5 x 6 (1358.9 x 1358.9 x 152.4)||18 (68.1)||112 (50.8)||2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets and 2 grates|
|9566||Center Pan with Grates||53.5 x 53.5 x 6 (1358.9 x 1358.9 x 152.4)||18 (68.1)||112 (50.8)||2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets and 2 grates|
|9576||Side Pan with Grates||53.5 x 27.5 x 6 (1358.9 x 698.5 x 152.4)||19 (71.9)||58 (26.3)||1 bulkhead fitting, 2 gaskets and 1 grate|
Ultra-Track Pans - Covers Only
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9580||Center Pan Cover||55 x 52.5 x 0 (1397 x 1333.5 x 0)||24 (10.9)|
|9581||Side Pan Cover||55 x 28.3 x 0 (1397 x 717.6 x 0)||11 (5)|
|Part #||Model||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9584||Rebar Fasteners With Protective Caps||30 (13.6)|
|9559||3" dia. Bulkhead Fitting (for below grade piping)||3 (1.36)|
|9571||Grate Only For Center Pan - Left Grate||33 (15)|
|9572||Grate Only For Center Pan - Right Grate||33 (15)|
|9573||Grate Only||35 (15.9)|
Most products ship within 1-3 business days depending on availability. If you need a product sooner than this, please call 409-429-4834 to discuss availability and shipping options.